- 450 meters from the sea,
- old-growth fruit trees,
- short walk to restaurant and beaches,
- 3-meter-wide access road.
Price: Rp. 10.490.000,- per are per year.
- Substantial clearing of debris from the brush and soil with 80 truckloads of accumulated debris removed from the land;
- Several of the large trees pruned very recently;
- Eastern wall just built;
- Digital typographical survey of the land;
- Foundational-depth survey with 4 test borings and 4 separate “sondirs” (electromagnetic “sonar”-style analyses).
All available free to subleasees. Buyers of sub-leasehold would have following services:
- sewerage, and
We plan to have redundant services for all above “utilities.”
Also offering free, albeit limited, help with government legal work:
- Directing people to reliable/honest expediters;
- Detailing whom in the government must be contacted;
- Offering names of trust-worthy and competent notaries; and
- General information on correct and valid legal procedures required for:
- local banjar,
- for Bali regency,
- and for Indonesia.
Will give buyer:
- an idea of what are reasonable fees associated for each step and
- show/explain the land tax statements.
Will also discuss:
- what honorariums must be paid,
- how much,
- how it’s offered,
- and to whom.
Lastly, going through us directly results in zero agent-commission.